A Good Online Reputation
A company’s online reputation is a combo of how a company sees itself and how the world sees it. Trust me, having a positive online reputation can do wonders for your business.
Having a great online reputation is a wonderful way to establish a partnership with both present and prospective customers.
To build and maintain a good online reputation, you should listen in to your online brand mentions, monitor reviews, respond, and resolve issues, etc. This requires dedicated resources and time. It could get very cumbersome without the right tools.
Fortunately, there are some great Online Reputation Management (ORM) tools to choose from. ORM tools help you with social listening, review and response management, sentiment analysis and a lot more.
We will explore some top ORM tools.
Top 5 ORM Tools
- If you’re a traditional social media marketer trying to improve the reputation of your brand, UberVU is for you.
- It provides insights on influencers, stories, and trends that you can utilize in real‑time and is simple to set up and use.
- It automatically examines all the social media data for your brand.
- Real-time data gathering, simple engagement, and direct social media administration are just a few of the genuine features offered by the premium service.
- Brand24 is among the top ORM tools and has a simple to use interface.
- You can monitor and reply to social media mentions across several platforms in real time.
- You can gauge the sentiment surrounding your brand on social media.
- You can customize multiple reports as per your brand needs.
- Can help you with social listening, social media analytics, and scheduling your social media posts, competitor listening.
- It is available as a web application, desktop, iPhone, or Android version.
- It has both paid and free options.
- It is a good tool to collab between teams.
- Automates management of customer mentions across social media and online platforms. With intelligent analysis and categorization, each mention is swiftly addressed, generating tickets, and assigning them to the right team and agent.
- Integrates with over 15+ CRM tools. Maximize efficiency by centralizing customer interactions and ensuring a synchronized approach to resolving concerns and queries.
- Track the progress of each ticket through various stage of resolution. From initial response to final closure, monitor the status of customer interactions and ensure timely follow-ups to deliver exceptional service.
- Seamless communication to ensure that customer feedback is acknowledged and addressed.
- All the metric and information you need in a single dashboard.
- You can create and generate a wide variety of customizable reports.
- Online reputation management tool Radian6 facilitates brand engagement, tracks user dialogue, and obtains a precise estimation of user feelings on social networks.
- It also helps manage and monitor company reputation across various online platforms. Radian6 is a premium solution that works effectively for a brand with a sizable social media user base.
- This product offers a wealth of capabilities, including an engagement console, Excel add-on, real-time dashboards, salesforce chatter support, and online conversation management, and may be used by small firms with large-scale monitoring needs and more cash to spare.
Remember, investing in a good ORM tool is an investment in your brand’s growth and success. Embrace the power of online reputation management and witness the transformative impact it can have on your business’s reputation and bottom line.
Try Us Out
AiPlex Bridge offers you everything you require and more. Collect all brand mentions from more than 25 different digital channels, analyse the sentiment, group them into buckets, set up efficient workflows, allocate them to specialized agents, set KPIs and TATs, delight your customers and build lifelong relationships with them.